MOS4N19New York, New York
Start spreading the news, enter today, you’ll want to be a part of it…
Microsoft and Prodigy Learning invite your students to take up the MOS Four Nations 2019 Challenge… This year’s World Championship Final is in NEW YORK!!
Could your student be a MOS4N19 Champion, representing UK & Ireland in New York?
What is MOS4N19?
Prodigy Learning host the MOS Four Nations Championship for UK & Ireland students to prove their digital skills and mastery of Microsoft Office, battling for fantastic prizes including trip of a lifetime.
At the MOS Four Nations final in June 2019, Three top students in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel from across UK & Ireland will win the trip of a lifetime to New York , representing UK & Ireland at Certiport’s MOS World Championship (MOSWC) Final from 28th July to 31st July 2019.
Certify to Enter
- To enter and participate, eligible students must take, and pass a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exam in Excel, PowerPoint or Word.
1000s of students across UK & Ireland will enter, only the top 30 students will secure a place in the MOS4N Championship Final in London at CertMatters.Live 2019.
General Entry – IRL and E, S & W
- Oct 29th – Dec 21st 2018 – 3 students (one in each category) will secure place in this round to MOS4N Final in June (Highest score, quickest time qualifiers)
- Jan 1st – Apr 30th 2019 – 60 top Irish students will be invited to MOS Irish Final day in May where 3 students (one in each category) will secure place in the MOS4N Final in June
England, Scotland & Wales
- Oct 29th – Dec 21st 2018 – 9 students (three in each category) will secure place in this round to MOS4N Final in June (Highest score, quickest time qualifiers)
- Jan 1st – May 10th 2019 – 9 students (three in each category) will secure place in this round to MOS4N Final in June (Highest score, quickest time qualifiers)
Bonus Test Fest Round – All Four Nations
Keep eyes peeled for surprise dates to be announced
- Surprise Dates – 3 bonus students (one each category) will secure place directly from Test Fests held by academic institutions. (Highest score, quickest time qualifiers)
Fast Track Entrants
Our MOS4N19 Fast Track qualifiers have been identified for June 14th 2019 Final:
– Word: Laura Humphriss, Bournemouth School for Girls
– PowerPoint: Mai Witthoff, Our Lady’s Secondary School, CastleBlayney
– Excel: Lewis Cheetham, London School of Economics and Political Science
Each MOS4N19 Fast Track qualifiers were presented with a pair of Beats Headphones and their Fast Track Pass which secures their place in London where they could win trip of a lifetime to NEW YORK!
MOS4N19 Test Fest Leaderboard
- UTC Reading – 350 Certificate Exams
At the end of the MOS4N19 Championship, we will have prize for those on top of Leaderboard, can you beat UTC Reading?
Learn more about UTC Reading Test Fest Success here.
Last Year’s MOS4N Champions
- PowerPoint – Michaela Habartova, University of St. Andrew’s
- Word – Adam Drummond, St. Ninian’s High School, Isle of Man
- Excel – Christopher Doyle, University College Dublin
Adam Drummond placed 3rd in the MOS World Championship Final, Read News Article here.